HOW IT WORKS.
ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMING WELL.
PERFORMING WELL STARTS FOR AN ORGANISATION IN THE OFF- SEASON OR PRE-SEASON. ATHLETE SUPPORT CONTINUES THROUGH THE IN-SEASON AND POST-SEASON where adjustments are made so an obtains and retains optimum wellbeing and health.
The programme is in 5 steps
1. Setup and introduction (Off-season or pre-season)
2. ZAP - 6 week foundation wellbeing and health programme for each individual
3. Baseline symptoms picture analysis
- Athletes work on a 4'light' system
Green - indicates good health and wellbeing- load and strain can increase
Gold - indicates minor wellbeing or health issues - load and strain can be maintained
Red - indicates a significant wellbeing or health issue(s) - load and strain decreases
Purple - Major wellbeing or health issue(s). Intervention required.
4. Weekly Micro symptom picture analysis providing weekly bio-feedback to the athlete and organisation
- Customised programme adjustment
5. Post season individual wellbeing and health review identifying the focus for the office with a customised programme.
- If an illness 'cause risk' is identified a programme adjustment occurs - NB - we can prevent or reverse the cause of over 90% of illness / disease using Non-pharma interventions.
- As we progressively move through the different seasons of the year, programme adjustments for each individual occurs. For example: in autumn / winter an emphasis goes on immune health efficiency and gut microbiome health. These adjustments are just extensions of the original ZAP programme completed in the pre-season.
- There is no interruption to regular season during a typical day. The ony time we are in front of the whole group is INTRODUCTION DAY
- All of the wellbeing and health support is done away from the team / coaching / work environment, online.
- Athlete / coach privacy and confidentiality is paramount throughout this process as we are privy to things going on in an individual's life that most other people are unaware of. Our role is to help people deal with these matters so they can continue to operate at an optimum level every day.
- Our total focus is on PREVENTION of WELLBEING AND HEALTH ISSUES THAT CAN CAUSE INCONSISTENCY in training, competition, travel and recovery effectiveness.
INDIVIDUAL PERFORMING WELL
Any athlete can sign up individually and receive exactly the same customised 12 months of support , through the five steps as an athlete involved in an organisational programme.
Individual athletes receive:
* A personal, performance wellbeing coach for 12 months
* Seven day a week access to your coach.
* A 6 week ZAP protocol in the off or pre-season
* Guarantee you will not get sick after this point.
* Completion and analysis of a baseline symptom picture
* A baseline personal wellbeing and health report.
* A customised (non pharma) strategy to attack any outstanding or long standing wellbeing or health issues
* Weekly Symptom Picture Analsys and tracking of wellbeing and health status.
* Adjustments to the weekly programme to ensure an athlete obtains and retains optimum health and wellbeing
* Post competition / season review to identify focus improvement areas for the post / off - season.