WHO IS PERFORMING WELL FOR?
Any sport, any location, any number of athletes / staff.
Organisations that are looking for that missing piece of the high performance puzzle to ensure:
- High training output and consistency.
- Performance (competition) consistency (mental and physical)
- Your athletes do not get sick
- Athletes can operate at a high level 5 or more days a week rather than the average of one
- Athletes are self-managing, motivated and driven.
- Your team / organisational culture is set up for total self - management / responsibility by every individual player.
We work with semi and fully professional athletes. Both genders, over 18 years old and any sport. If you are an amateur athlete, preparing for a major competition or event but health / wellbeing issues have become a barrier to success or progress, contact Pete (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a conversation. We do take on a few amateur (non professional) athletes, but each is on a case by case basis.
If you feel as though you are working your butt off every day, doing everything right but results are just not coming your way then PERFORMING WELL is for you.
This programme will ensure:
- You don't get sick.
- Training, competition and recovery is at optimum.
- Training and competition output will increase by between 20 and 40%
- Measurable improvements in; focus, concentration, decision making ability.
- Enhanced ability to manage pressure
- Measurable improvements in self-efficacy
- You are personally supported by a professional wellbeing coach on a weekly basis for 12 months (pre-season- in-season, post-season, off-season, pre-season)
- You develop the knowledge and skill to self-manage your wellbeing and health long term
We work with ALL ATHLETES. The particular sport is irrelevant. You just need to be ready to commit to PERFORMING WELL for a season.
THE KEY STARTING POINT IS DURING THE OFF SEASON OR PRE-SEASON.
For all enquiries and an obligation free consultation:
Subject Box: Performing Well