We look after the personal health & wellbeing of teachers, support staff and educational leaders.
Teaching Well is a specialist programme for educational leaders, teaching staff and support staff.
- We look after the mental & physical health & wellbeing of people involved in education (and their families)
- Senior managers, teaching staff, support staff (and their families)
- We have also introduced support for parents to help develop a strong health base in the home to measurably reduce sickness in the classroom.
- An (onsite and) online mental and physical wellbeing & health plan for EDUCATIONAL ORGANISATIONS WHERE:
* Staff will be immune from illness and not require sick days
* Individual staff will achieve a state of OPTIMUM WELLBEING & HEALTH and be capable of CONSISTENT PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION.
* Staff daily WORK READINESS RATINGS will move into the 90% percentile
* Staff PRODUCTIVITY & ENGAGEMENT will MEASURABLY IMPROVE
* Measurable improvement in TARGET / KPI/ LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT OUTCOME ACHIEVEMENT
* There will be a measurable DECREASE in HEALTH & SAFTEY EVENTS / RISK
* We can assit you to introduce wellbeing & health into the RECRUITMENT, PERFORMANCE REVIEWS & PROMOTION conversations within your organisation.
Most organisations are totally unaware that:
* Over 80% of all staff come to work every day with some form of mental or physical wellbeing / health related issue.
* Teaching & management staff are only on the top of their game (a high work readiness rating) an average one day out five every week.
* Staff (on average) rate a 'good health day' out of 10 (10 being very high) an average 6.5. (While the numbers are only arbitrary it shows the trend of staff normalising sub-optimum health and that over 97% of all staff have the ability to increase their health biomarkers by as much as 20 to 40%)
THIS IS WHAT WE DO.
* Privately support individual staff (away from the work environment) to achieve wellbeing and health optimization so as to enable consistent performance optimization.
* We also look after the physical and mental wellbeing and health of the FAMILIES of your staff - because we know sick children, parents or other family members distract an employee from consistently operating at a high level.
SICKNESS AND DISEASE IMPACTS ON LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT OUTCOMES
"I don't mind admitting I've had a lifetime of on and off health issues. And there is no doubt it's impacted on my abilty to do my job as well as be a mother and wife. But this living well process has completely changed everything. It took two months for every health issues I had to vanished. Some of those issues I'd been battling for years. I'm now completely in control of my weight and my energy levels have gone through the roof. From someone who doesn't rave about much in life - this system is incredible"
Annie Muller, Teacher, Christchurch, NZ.
- 98.6% success rate .
- Currently over 9,000 educators are involved with the teaching well initiative.
- Not one minute of class time is required for the system to operate
- The system will pay for itself inside two terms from reduced expenditure from the staff sickness relief budget.
Read on to find out how your school can become involved.