How to Sign Up
HOW TO SIGN UP AS A Early Childhood Provider, Primary School, Secondary School or Tertiary Provider.
There are 4 steps to the TEACHING WELL PROCESS
STEP 1: SET UP
1. Cost of set up and registration for a single organisation is:
NZ$2500 (Incl gst)
NOTE: Small providers with less than 10 staff can PIGGY BACK off the registration of a larger organisation.
(Example: An ECH provider can piggy back off a nearby primary school. A small primary school could piggy back off a nearby Intermediate or Secondary school. There is no set up cost for the piggy backing provider, however they may decide to contribute to a host schools registration fee.)
WHAT DOES YOUR SIGN UP FEE SECURE FOR YOUR school (and any school that piggy backs you)?
- An onsite introductory seminar, (Step 2)
- All staff receive 'COACH': wellness coach consultation for the family, Menu planners, online seminars, over 800 resources on the latest wellbeing and health science, research and knowledge, weekly E-news letter.
- All new (year 1 recruits) have their wellbeing and health supported free of charge for 12 months
- Any staff transitioning to retirement have their (and family) wellbeing and health supported for 12 months.
- Senior management have their wellbeing and health supported (and family) free of charge for 12 months
- A 90 minute seminar for parents titled: "90 minutes that will positively change the wellbeing and health of your child for life"
STEP 2: INTRODUCTION
Halcyon now runs an onsite INTRODUCTORY WELLBEING & HEALTH SEMINAR on site for your full staff (Teaching, admin, management and support staff)
This seminar will set your organisational wellbeing and health culture alight. Staff will immediately depart with strategies for themselves and their families.- Staff are invited to join TEACHING Well at the seminar and offered the LIVING WELL process (Step 3)
STEP 3: IMPLEMENTATION
- A 6 week LIVING WELL and ZAP PLUS programme is offered to your staff for NZ$120 (Incl Gst)
- Regular price to the public: NZ$494 (Inc Gst)
- At the completion of this process staff will not experience illness.
Some organisations choose to either:
- Subsidise some of this cost for staff
- Subsidise all of the cost for staff
- Require the staff to cover their own cost
STEP 4: CULTURE
Oganisational Wellbeing and Health Culture
- Once a critical mass of staff are underway with LIVING WELL we introduce the 7 DIMENSIONS OF ORGANISATIONAL WELLBEING into your organisation.
- There is NO cost for this service.
The process includes:
- School wide wellbeing and health WoF- Report and recommendations to management
- Determination of strategy / outcomes / metrics
- Introducing the dimensions of wellbeing that fit the context of the organisation
For enquiries about the TEACHING WELL email:firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please put your organisations name in the subject box of the email)
WHEN YOUR EDUCATIONAL PROVIDER DECIDES TO SIGN ON WE PROVIDE YOU WITH GUIDANCE ON HOW TO DO THIS ONLINE.