How to Sign Up
HOW TO SIGN UP AS A BUSINESS / ORGANISATION/ EDUCATION PROVIDER
We recommend that you take the time to have a conversation with our business manager or one of the teaching well coaches to establish the most relevant and cost effective set up structure for your organisation.To book an onsite (or online) personal presentation on how TEACHING WELL can support your organisational goals, email;E: [email protected]
1. CLICK ON 'SIGN UP NOW
2. Select from the menu-
- Early childhood provider (Sign up fee - $1000 (Incl gst) - Refer to the Piggy Back Option
- Primary School (Sign up fee - $2300 (Incl Gst)
- Intermediate School (Sign up fee - $2300 (Incl Gst)
- Secondary School (Under 600 students - $2300) (Over 600 students $2800 (Incl Gst)
- Tertiary Provider (Sign up free - $3500 (Inc Gst)
PIGGY BACK PROVIDERS.
A very small provider (less than 5 staff) can piggy back the registration of a neighbouring larger educational provider. NOTE: Early Childhood Providers, small rural schools are elibible for the piggy back programme.
- NO sign up FEE is required to be paid to PEH from the piggy back school. Some small providers make a nominal donation to the cost of their HOST SCHOOL's fee.
- A HOST SCHOOL can only have one piggy back provider.
- The Piggy Back provider is required to attend the introductory seminar and any other workshop / seminar at the host school. In other words - they don't receive these services on their own campus / site.
- Staff (and family of staff) of the piggy back provider receive full, personal coaching support and can select from any of the available programmes.
- The cost of the individual programme is the same as for the host school staff
SIMPLE - NO DRAMA - HIGHLY EFFCTIVE
For enquiries about the TEACHING WELL
(Please put your organisations name in the subject box of the email)