1. Cost of set up and registration for an educational organisation
- Early childhood provider (Sign up fee - $1000 (Incl gst) - Refer to the Piggy Back Option
- Primary School (Sign up fee - $2300 (Incl Gst)
- Intermediate School (Sign up fee - $2300 (Incl Gst)
- Secondary School (Under 600 students - $2300) (Over 600 students $2800 (Incl Gst)
- Tertiary Provider (Sign up free - $3500 (Inc Gst)
An onsite (or online) INTRODUCTORY SEMINAR
No additional cost
WHAT DO SCHOOLS RECEIVE?
- NZ$198 (Incl Gst) per staff member signing on for LIVING WELL - their personal 6 week wellness programme with their own personal coach. (A saving of over $496 per staff member) - No cost for the staff eligible for complimentary programmes
PIGGY BACK SCHOOLS.
- Piggy back schools pay no sign up fee to PEH.
- They may decide to contribute to a host schools registration fee, but that's between the host and piggy backing school.
- Staff from the piggy backing school will only have access to onsite seminars / workshops run at the host school. (This includes: Onsite introductory seminar, any additional onsite workshops, the parent seminar)
- Staff at the piggy backing school receive the same level of support as do staff at the host school
* Year 1 and 2 beginning teacher complimentary wellbeing support
* Retiring teacher complimentary wellbeing support
* School principal complementary wellbeing support
- Staff wishing to run a personal living well programme - LIVING WELL (over 6 weeks) with personal coaching support incur the $198 cost.
For any enquiries about pricing and options available to schools: contact