WHO IT HELPS
Apart from the groups identified below, TEACHING WELL can help
- Males and female between the ages of 18 and 80 (We provide specialist support to the children of staff by coaching the parents as opposed to working directly with the children)
- All ethnicities / nationalities
The only people who we can't help include:
- Pregnant or nursing mothers
- People on a strictly vegan diet. (While we greatly respect everyone's moral / ethical views on animal rights / environmental issues and sustainability, we do not believe principles should take priority over personal wellbeing and health. It is our view that the human body should not be dependent upon supplements for sustainability. We are not confident someone can live a perfectly healthy life with the food restrictions and lack of diversity provided by a strictly vegan life style. With that in mind, we cannot guarantee a client on this lifestyle can achieve optimum mental and physical wellbeing and health)
- People with a medically diagnosed eating disorder
HOW DO WE GUARANTEE AN ILLNESS FREE WORKFORCE?
All women (and men) have what we call genetic polymorphisms (or gene mutations) that predispose them to all kinds of chronic health conditions: Cancer, heart disease, autoimmune conditions, diabetes, obesity, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s etc. This just means the body has a gene that could eventuate in serious health issues. But we know gene mutations only accounts for less than 10% of all illness and disease. What is important is epigenetics or how the gene is expressed and this is determined by how we live our lives – diet, exercise, sleep, detox, stress etc. Gene expression accounts for over 90% of our wellbeing and health. As an example; we all have cancer cells, but whether or not we present with cancer is totally dependent upon factors that cause our cancer genes to be expressed.
How does PEH Guarantee you will not become ill or diseased?
There are two critical things we do in your programme.
1. We help your staff lay the foundation over 6 weeks for a healthy lifestyle to avoiding mutated gene expression. This reduces the risk of mutated genes pulling the trigger.
2. We help your staff remove all pathogens (negative bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites and moulds) from their system that drive the three things that make us unwell, age use and eventually kill us: inflammation, oxidation and glycation
‘NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT GETS ABUSED THE BODY CAN RESTORE BALANCE. THE FIRST RULE IS TO STOP INTERFERING WITH NATURE’