How it Works
- A business signs up for WORKING WELL
- An ONSITE or ONLINE INTRODUCTORY SEMINAR
- The sign-up rate from this process is between 70 and 75% of those in attendance.
The introductory seminar will be described by your staff as: 'the most effective and relevant 60 minutes of professional development they have ever experienced'
Staff have the option of signing on to WORKING WELL. Depending on their personal / family need, they can sign on to any one of the following programme options.
STAFF COMPLETE A PRIVATE (ONLINE) (AI) SYMPTOM PICTURE ANALYSIS
STAFF RECEIVE A (PERSONALISED) COMPREHENSIVE SYMPTOM PICTURE PROFILE
WHAT DO INDIVIDUAL STAFF RECEIVE?
- A fully coached, personalised and customised programme based on the system they have selected and their personal symptom picture profile.
(Refer to the relevant programme option from the main menu (Programmes) for more details.)
At the conclusion of their programme staff will be able to work (and live) ILLNESS FREE.
Your staff will stand out as the healthiest, happiest and most productive in your industry.
WHAT DOES THE BUSINESS / ORGANISATION / EDUCATION PROVIDER RECEIVE?
- Onsite- INTRODUCTORY SEMINARS
- Two additional (annual) ONSITE WORKSHOPS / SEMINARS on any health related theme
- COMPLIMENTARY LIVING WELL PROGRAMMES FOR SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- COMPLIMENTARY LIVING WELL PROGRAMMES FOR YEAR 1 NEW EMPLOYEES
- COMPLIMENTARY LIVING WELL PROGRAMMES FOR STAFF TRANSITIONING TO RETIREMENT
- Guidance on introducing the WELLBEING NARRATIVE into RECRUITMENT, PERFORMANCE REVIEWS, PROMOTIONS
- REAL TIME FEEDBACK (NOTE - Organisations DO NOT receive feedback on the personal health issues / conditions of staff) But organisations do see the COLOUR STATUS of their workforce and the percentage of staff at OPTIMUM MENTAL & PHYSICAL WELLBEING & HEALTH.
Oganisational Wellbeing and Health Culture.
We find that once individual staff are underway with personal programmes an ORGANIC organisational wellbeing and health culture starts to evolve. You can formalize this process if preferable, but most businesses do not require this final option.
- Once a critical mass of staff are underway with PERSONAL PROGRAMMES we can introduce the 7 DIMENSIONS OF ORGANISATIONAL WELLBEING into your organisation.
- The cost of this process is NZ$1000 (Incl gst) per organisation/ branch / division / team etc that has signed on for WORKING WELL
The process includes:
- Organisation / branch / team / division Wellbeing and Health WoF
- Report and recommendations to management
- Determination of strategy / outcomes / metrics
- Introducing the dimensions of wellbeing that fit the context of the organisation
"To be fair it was only because of a bit of staff pressure that we introduced a wellness initiative. I literally had no idea the impact it would have on improving our bottom line. In just 5 months staff productivity noticeably improved, and half yearly results were up by 16%. Staff were happier, away from work with sickness less often and simply selling more stock. Nothing else had changed except the introduction of Working Well. You are looking at a convert" Patrick Schmidt: The Iconic
CONTACT: [email protected] to discuss without any obligation how WORKING WELL COULD WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS / ORGANISATION / EDUCATION PROVIDER