WHO IS ZAP PLUS FOR?
People who have completed ZAP sometimes find there are some bigger, lingering health or wellbeing issues.
If you would like a (confidential) conversation with the lead wellness coach before signing onto ZAP PLUS, email:
SUBJECT BOX: Zap plus enquiry.
You will be contacted by our lead coach within 24 hours to arrange a day / time to talk.
If your condition sits on the list below we are able to cause reverse using the principles of medical nutrition.
· Mental Health: Depression, anxiety, early onset vascular dementia, the early stages of Parkinson’s disease.
· Cardiovascular Health: Atherosclerosis, Post heart attack care, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, stroke prevention and post stroke care
· Immune Health: Thyroid disease, Adrenal fatigue, Cystic fibrosis, MS, asthma, shingles, Crohn’s disease, Lyme’s disease, cellulitis, Rheumatic fever, celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis, Inflammatory bowel disease, Gastritis, lupus, ulcerative colitis, Alopecia areata, some cancers and most other autoimmune conditions
· Gut and Digestive Health: Allergies, sinus, Constipation / diarrhea, IBS, gout, diabetes, gut microbiome dysbiosis, SIBO, diverticulitis, Acid reflux / heartburn.
· Weight Management: Weight loss, weight maintenance, weight gain, weight redistribution
· Hormonal health: PMS, PCOS, endometriosis, Acne, peri and menopause relief, Estrogen dominance, histamine intolerance, High / low testosterone / progesterone levels, infertility, breast cancer.
· Organ Health: Liver, kidney, heart, pancreas, adrenals, thyroid, urinary tract
· Bacterial, viral and fungal infections: Skin, organ, nail, oral, urinary
· Skin Health: Eczema, psoriasis, Dermatitis, fungal infections, Cellulitis, Acne
· Sleep Health: Sleep apnea, difficulty getting to sleep, staying asleep, getting back to sleep, night time toileting, sleep quality, sleep quantity.
· Medication use: Reducing or removing medication in consultation with your GP.