WHO ZAP HELPS
Zap will help anyone over the age of 17 and under the age of 65 irrespective of gender, ethnicity or religious beliefs. You just need to have a desire to make some subtle changes to improve your wellbeing and health.
Zap is suitable for people following special dietary plans (Keto, Paleo, Vegetarian etc). We show you how to optimise the benefits of such a plan and mitigate any health and wellbeing risk from the long term involvement of that plan.
NOTE: ZAP is not suitable for people operating on a strictly vegan diet. While we respect an individuals choice around animal welfare and enviromental impact, as medical nutritionists we are just seeing too many chronically ill and diseased people as a result of dependency on supplements to offset dietary and nutrient deficiency.
Zap is highy effective for people just wanting to give their wellbeing a rev up without turning their world upside down to do so. There is no weighing, measuring, counting, special logs to keep, special food to buy or technology dependency. In fact you can still eat and drink whatever you like throughout a week. We just show you how.
Zap is also incredibly effective for people experiencing:
- Mental health issues: Anxiety, Depression, Migraines, Headaches
- Autoimmune diseases: All immune deficiency diseases as ZAP lays the foundation for ZAP PLUS
- Skin issues: Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne, Fungal infections, Dermatitis, Cellulitis
- All infections: Bacterial, Viral, Parasitic, Fungal: If you experience regular UTI's for example, ZAP will remove that issue for life.
- Sleep issues: Getting to sleep, staying asleep, night time toileting, getting back to sleep, sleep quality and quantity
- Food intolerances / aggergies / digestive issues
- All gut and bowel conditions
- Cardiovascular issues: high blood pressure, high cholesterol, Atherosclerosis, stroke prevention
- Weight management conditions: We guarantee to help you lose weight, maintain or put on weight
- Hormonal imbalance: PCOS, endometriosis. PMS, peri and menopause symptoms
If you are not sure if ZAP is right for you, drop us a line (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange a confidential (no obligation) conversation. If we can't help, we will tell you. If we can help, we will explain how and what's involved.